The purpose of this document is to inform you of the use the Cercle Polytechnique ASBL makes of all data uploaded on this website www.jobfair.be . The protection of your data and the respect of the GDPR is a priority for the Job Fair Engineers team and the Cercle Polytechnique ASBL.
1. Data controller
The data controller is:
Cercle Polytechnique de l'Université libre de Bruxelles
Avenue Franklin Roosevelt 50, cp 165
VAT number: 0408.652.981
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
2. Purpose of data processing
The personal data requested by the Job Fair Engineers team is strictly necessary for the purpose of processing
The data requested and collected are used in order to :
- Communicate with you.
- Put students and companies in contact.
- Promote companies.
- Allow the visibility of student CV's to companies.
3. Sharing of personal information
For companies :
Company promotional information will be used only for promotional purposes in connection with the Job Fair Engineers.
For students :
The information provided by the user, such as e-mail address, CV's and LinkedIn profile (non exhautive list) will be shared with the companies registered on jobfair.be.
The cookies used are to:
- Storing and/or accessing information on a terminal (Cookies, terminal identifiers or other information may be stored or accessed on your terminal for the purposes presented to you).
- Actively analyze terminal characteristics for identification (Your device can be distinguished from other devices based on information it automatically sends, such as IP address or browser type).
More advanced cookies such as those used by Google Analytics are not used on this site.
5. Duration of storage of personal data
The retention periods for your personal data are as follows:
- IP address: 12 months
- Cookies: 13 months
- CV's: 2 years
- Data from student profiles: 3 years
- Data from company profiles: 5 years
The data is kept in order to guarantee you a better experience on our site. After these deadlines, your data will be deleted.
6. Right of rectification, deletion, access, portability
You have rights concerning the personal data we use: access, rectification, portability, opposition, deletion, etc.
All requests will be processed within 30 calendar days. You can contact the Job Fair Engineers team at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you consider that the Cercle Polytechnique ASBL and the Job Fair Engineers team has not processed your personal data in accordance with the rules in force, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority:
Belgian Data Protection Authority
Rue de la Presse 35 1000 Bruxelles